Why is it important to get your machines serviced yearly?
- Efficient running of the milking machine reduces costs because:
- Minimise production downtime with regular testing.
- Minimise mastitis cases with the right pulsation and vacuum settings
- Smooth milking creates a happy workplace for staff and animals. Stress can create all sorts of problems and can be costly too.
What does the yearly servicing involve?
- Free travel to your farm
- Test with professional equipment
- Extended NZMPTA report with recommendations (fixing pulsators will be done straight away at an hourly rate)
- Follow up if any bigger repairs need to be done
How is it reported?
You receive a personalised and comprehensive report from Lars detailing his findings and recommendations.